New Orion

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: New Orion

Postby DaZoid » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

I don't think the big problem is the automation. It's there. And it works. Ok, it could be part of the playlist and it should then work out really well. But in the end, the automation is there.

What I'm missing more sometimes is that effects have no graphical equivalent. Meaning, that you just have knobs but nothing to look at and especially something like FabFiler Pro does. It's just great to slide the little round circle through the frequency spectrum and adjust the sound.
DaZoid
Guru

Postby suecae_sounds » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 am

I don't think the big problem is the automation. It's there. And it works.

Yes, it does function - aside from the issue reported by knechtodawas and others. Orion being excellent in many respect, it has always been my main gripe. Also, FabFilter probably makes the best graphics in the buisness, their popularity is probably 60 % sound and 40 % smooth design.
suecae_sounds
Apprentice

Postby Moe Shinola » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:24 am

All I want from Orion is a portamento knob on the front panel of every generator. Other than that, It's very complete, if a little eccentric from my perspective(long-time Sonar user).
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius (Roman consul,soldier)
Moe Shinola
Novice

Previous

Return to Wishlist