Legend 1.30 - General Questions

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Legend 1.30 - General Questions

Postby Suonoecomputer » Thu May 23, 2019 9:21 am

I am not sure, however, that i adjusting (to increase) the PB range, this increases by 3 semitones at a time (from 1 to 3), then after two semi-tones. I thought that this problem depends on the setting of my mouse wheel, so I went into the settings and gave the value of 1, but I notice that nothing has changed. Can anyone confirm? Or am I wrong something? The values give 1-3-5-7-9 and then always increase by two semi-tones at the vote. Is it possible to increase by 1 semi-tone at a time? Thank you.
Suonoecomputer
Regular

Re: Legend 1.30 - General Questions

Postby Teksonik » Thu May 23, 2019 11:34 am

Works fine here. Are you on Mac or PC ? You wouldn't happen to be using FL Studio would you ?

Do the numbers on the back of The Legend's GUI change when you edit them and it's just the pitch that isn't correct ? In other words the GUI says 2 but the actual pitch is 3 semitones ?
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Suonoecomputer » Thu May 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Suonoecomputer
Regular

Postby Richard » Thu May 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Hm it works here, though it can be a bit fiddly for specific values. Note you can hold down Shift to do fine adjustments for all controls, including the pitch bend range controls on the back panel. So if you have trouble setting a precise value somewhere, use shift while dragging the mouse and it should be fine :)

Another way would be to use the mouse wheel, however shift-click is the safest choice.
Richard
Synapse Audio

Postby Suonoecomputer » Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Yes I used the mouse wheel ... Now I tried holding down "Shift". Yes so the adjustment goes to 1 half tone at a time. Now it is much more precise. Thank you. Resolved. :)
Suonoecomputer
Regular

Postby Teksonik » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Ok thanks your video shows perfectly what you mean.

So here in FL Studio the issue you show does happen. Scrolling with the mouse wheel does not increment properly (without using fine tune).

However in Reaper it does work properly. Each "click" of the mouse wheel increments one number...1,2,3,4 etc.

Is it possible that DAWs handle mouse scrolling differently ?

Sorry I only have Jing which I'm not too fond of.....

Legend Mouse Wheel
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Suonoecomputer » Thu May 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Teksonik wrote:Ok thanks your video shows perfectly what you mean.

So here in FL Studio the issue you show does happen. Scrolling with the mouse wheel does not increment properly (without using fine tune).

However in Reaper it does work properly. Each "click" of the mouse wheel increments one number...1,2,3,4 etc.

Is it possible that DAWs handle mouse scrolling differently ?

Sorry I only have Jing which I'm not too fond of.....

Legend Mouse Wheel

Ok, thanks, it may be that Studio One (Presonus) has a different management of the mouse wheel ... :wink:
Suonoecomputer
Regular

Return to Bug Reports