Free Dune 3 Soundbank

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Free Dune 3 Soundbank

Postby Teksonik » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:35 pm

lyuboserafimov wrote: You fail to realize your concerns are actually insulting the user's intellect.

Says the guy who didn't have the intellect to properly share presets. We're not the only ones who discovered your error.

D3 031723-1.png

Anyway it's not about the user's intelligence it's about their experience. If someone is new to computers they might have actually tried to delete critical system files. It most likely wasn't a high probability that would happen but the possibility did exist. Someone might have thought One Drive was needed to install the presets because your path in the .txt file is not correct and so on. It's possible that those 100 downloaders didn't even read the .txt file.

Being able to take constructive criticism without throwing a fit is part of being an adult as is knowing when to make a joke and when to be serious.

I think you're a talented sound designer, you just need to chill out.

------
Anyway he did upload the WTs needed for the presets ( and a bunch more) but did it in five different files through gumroad which required entering an email address for each file. Total size 1.6 gig.

Going through the collection I think there might be some WT collections in there that possibly should not have been shared without permission. So I think the best course is to delete the whole thing and move on.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Kriminal » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:17 am

I checked out some of his music.
Pretty good actually (it that's your genre)
Well produced. Of course, none of it could be released with those movie samples, but hey, all my early tracks had a ton of those 25 years ago, they kinda made the song...oh the innocence of the early computer age (amiga600)
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Christophe » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:56 am

Very good memories on my Amiga1200 too :D
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Postby Teksonik » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:37 pm

I came up using an Atari 520 ST. Great memories but I'd never go back. :)

------------

This is why I never had children...... :roll:

D3 031923.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Kriminal » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:56 am

Yeah, he got the hump so bad, he's selling it :lol:

What a clown...
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby lyuboserafimov » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:26 am

Well, hello again, there.

Did you really think I sold Dune because of you two? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HAD to sell it, I sold a bunch of other plugins as well, because I was fucking broke.

Granted, I might've overreacted a bit when we last spoke, but you guys indeed take yourself too seriously. I read other threads as well, whenever there's a drama, it's always Teksonik and Kriminal :D But hey, everyone has it's magic trick I guess. Who am I to judge.

All best!
lyuboserafimov
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:06 pm

lyuboserafimov wrote:whenever there's a drama

Yet here you are again starting the drama back up..... :roll:

lyuboserafimov wrote:You can close the thread and delete my account, I'm not even going to bother doing that.

Just stop posting here. If you've sold DUNE 3 and no longer own any Synapse software then you can move on and leave this forum alone.

Pretty simple solution. :wink:
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby lyuboserafimov » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:55 pm

Teksonik wrote:
lyuboserafimov wrote:whenever there's a drama

Yet here you are again starting the drama back up..... :roll:

lyuboserafimov wrote:You can close the thread and delete my account, I'm not even going to bother doing that.

Just stop posting here. If you've sold DUNE 3 and no longer own any Synapse software then you can move on and leave this forum alone.

Pretty simple solution. :wink:

Nah, not trying to start anything. I apologize for the comments I made before. Water under the bridge.
lyuboserafimov
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:03 pm

Ok fair enough. I'll apologize for my part in any drama. Let's have a fresh start.

So do you still own any Synapse plugins or do you plan an buying any in the future? If so I'll be glad to discuss those plugins.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby lyuboserafimov » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:36 pm

Teksonik wrote:Ok fair enough. I'll apologize for my part in any drama. Let's have a fresh start.

So do you still own any Synapse plugins or do you plan an buying any in the future? If so I'll be glad to discuss those plugins.

Yeah, I'm going to buy Dune again soon. I was working mostly with Serum and Vital for the last couple of months, but the sound quality is just not on the same level imo. Not to mention the CPU usage which is not even close to Dune. 2-3 unuson instances of Serum and my old Thinkpad gives up :D
lyuboserafimov
Novice

Previous

Return to Music & Stuff