Video Tutorial for Dune

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby ECdj79 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 am

Hello everyone, what do you think to make small video tutorial from Dune and parted his post on the website of Synapse to make it all more professional? Unfortunately I do not know English so it should do so someone who speaks English well. I mean the video tutorial in which he explains in voice capabilities and potential of the virtual synth. What do you think?
ECdj79

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Christophe » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 am

great idea !
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Andy-b » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 am

+1 for video tutorial
Andy-b
Regular

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby suecae_sounds » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 am

Sounds like a great idea.
suecae_sounds
Apprentice

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Andy-b » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 am

And don't forget a goood video tutorial is better than a banner or advices in other sites.
Just to say I bought Poise after a video review/tutorial founden in Youtube
Andy-b
Regular

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby DaZoid » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 am

Banners do not really work. It's a waste of money.
DaZoid
Guru

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby rob_lee » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

Word of mouth is all you need..I see there's a large Synapse user base so that's a good start,i wouldn't waste money on adverts etc..word will spread fast enough.

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby suecae_sounds » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Maybe a vid would be something for Suneel. I liked his two other videos and he seems to got a knack for visual presentations. :)
suecae_sounds
Apprentice

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby suneel » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:21 pm

thanks suecae :) got dune a couple of weeks back and it did occur to me to make a video demo (in the near future)
suneel
Guru

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby tjivory » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I will make one too.. well atleast of me messing with some presets for the current track im working on... ill try and be clever about it to support this synth.. I seem to have much inspiration to do so...but its best if such a job is left to more experienced marketing professionals.. Id say Hire the Worms of Dune to be the mascot but we would have to travel into the future inside dreamland imagination.... darnet.. if only we had a time portal.. plenty of snacks and extra secondary battery energy sources... crystals and many lined minds.. maybe just maybe.. we could crack a shift in the portal... then seek out the space n guild to hire the worm for our present time.. but we would need a translator... anyone speeak ancient futuristic worm language?? once we have that its a simple matter of reversing the portal coming back,, and having the worm chill out somewhere in the sahara where no water shall ever graze thy fragile god birthing golden gooses a dime a dozen.. then let the movie producers do there thing all in the effort to find a worthy mascot and marketing campaing to match this lightning strike out of a synth to such a rarity of a individual software line as synapse.. maybe then... all balances could be equaled and leveled out... naw scratch that.. everything i said is about me spilling the beans on too much coffee...

fee free to ignore some people on this site... somehow i see myself eccentric along the lines of .. whats his name.... that old fellow who stop multilayered metaphors which no one could understand... well most of the time anyways... arrgg.... someone help me out
tjivory
Regular

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby ufo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm

I speak worm. At least I see the images.
Correctly, dare I say, soon they will begin to fold sound.

Anyhoo His name was Steve (DS)
Pretty funny "THAT OLD FELLOW'
I amsure this would amuse him also.

You will need more training young padawan to walk in his metaphorical shadow.
---=u f o=--- /Radiation Mutant / Snee-Nee-Iq
ufo
Elite Producer

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Richard » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 pm

suneel wrote:thanks suecae :) got dune a couple of weeks back and it did occur to me to make a video demo (in the near future)

That would be awesome indeed, as you as already made great demo mp3s :D
Richard
Synapse Audio

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 pm

tjivory wrote:I will make one too.. well atleast of me messing with some presets for the current track im working on... ill try and be clever about it to support this synth.. I seem to have much inspiration to do so...but its best if such a job is left to more experienced marketing professionals.. Id say Hire the Worms of Dune to be the mascot but we would have to travel into the future inside dreamland imagination.... darnet.. if only we had a time portal.. plenty of snacks and extra secondary battery energy sources... crystals and many lined minds.. maybe just maybe.. we could crack a shift in the portal... then seek out the space n guild to hire the worm for our present time.. but we would need a translator... anyone speeak ancient futuristic worm language?? once we have that its a simple matter of reversing the portal coming back,, and having the worm chill out somewhere in the sahara where no water shall ever graze thy fragile god birthing golden gooses a dime a dozen.. then let the movie producers do there thing all in the effort to find a worthy mascot and marketing campaing to match this lightning strike out of a synth to such a rarity of a individual software line as synapse.. maybe then... all balances could be equaled and leveled out... naw scratch that.. everything i said is about me spilling the beans on too much coffee...

fee free to ignore some people on this site... somehow i see myself eccentric along the lines of .. whats his name.... that old fellow who stop multilayered metaphors which no one could understand... well most of the time anyways... arrgg.... someone help me out

TJ, you're losing your MYSTICism. I almost understood what you were going on about there lol
Mark

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby HYPNAGOGIA » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

I guess that's why he's done with me, I started to see his points. Though I had counter-arguments to most. Maybe it was because of that :hihi: Or maybe it was because he thinks I turned off chat without saying 'bye' :confused: and that I stopped being his friend. Well, who knows :/
HYPNAGOGIA
Godlike

Video Tutorial for Dune

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 pm

What chat? Have I missed something? Anyway, as you say, who knows? :lol:
Mark

Next

Return to Wishlist